Last updated: Aug 19, 2021
By accessing this Website, you, the end user of cyberwip.com (“you”), agree to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which constitutes a valid and binding legal contract between Cyberwip and you.
If you do not agree to adhere to and abide by these terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using this Website and should exit immediately.
Failure to Comply
Failure to comply with this Agreement may result in disciplinary action including without limitation:
- Copy editing by Cyberwip to remove sensitive or restricted material.
- Removal of any posts and/or offending material submitted by the User.
- A revocation of posting privileges or cancellation of membership for the User.
- Banning of a User from the Website.
- Or, if a crime has been committed, notifying the authorities.
Copyright and Usage License
All material contained on this Website other than material submitted by visitors is the property and copyright of Cyberwip or used with permission of the copyright holder.
- Users of the Website may not copy for redistribution or modification any content from this website including text, media (graphics, video, sound), or software without the specific written permission of Cyberwip.
- Permission is granted to borrow (by downloading) one copy of any project or reference material provided by Cyberwip for personal, non-commercial, reference purposes only. This is a grant of license and not a transfer of title. The material remains the property of Cyberwip who remains the copyright holder and may terminate this license agreement at any time for any reason including without limitation the removal of any copyright notice on the material.
- All material submitted to the Website by Users must be copyright of the User or used by the User with permission of the copyright holder. Users posting material on this Website do so accepting full responsibility for any copyright violations occurring as a result and may be subject to diciplinary action as outlined above.
Certain features of Cyberwip permit users to post content (“User Content”) including the Contact Form and Comments. In the future, registration may also allow the uploading of files.
Cyberwip asks users submitting User Content to affirm that any information submitted is accurate but Cyberwip does not verify the accuracy of User Content.
By submitting User Content, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the original author of the submitted content, or the content is Copyright Free, or you have permission to post the content from the original author.
- The content you post is truthful, accurate, and complete
- The post is of a helpful nature and not for monetary gain or self-promotion
- You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cyberwip of any damages or actions taken as a result of the User Content
You further agree and warrant that you will not:
- Submit content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, hateful, defamatory or vulgar.
- Impersonate another person or entity
- Submit any information of a personal nature about anyone but yourself.
- Submit any information of a confidential or secret nature
- Use this website as a marketing tool for products or services
You acknowledge that Cyberwip or its editors has the right in its sole discretion to remove, move, or edit any User Content.
By submitting User Content you thereby grant Cyberwip a royalty-free, irrevocable license to publish, archive, translate, or distribute the posted material.
All materials contained on the cyberwip.com website (“the Website”) are provided “as is” for general information purposes only. Cyberwip makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims any and all other warranties including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. The materials appearing on the Cyberwip.com website could include technical, typographical or visual errors, or omissions.
In no event shall Cyberwip be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the contents of the Website.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cyberwip, its officers, or agents and employees from and against any claims, actions, suits, or other legal proceedings brought against Cyberwip arising from the performance of this Website or the quantity or quality of any material contained on the Website whether arising from negligence, errors, omissions, or misconduct.
Limits of Liability
In no event shall Cyberwip or it’s partners or suppliers be liable for any damages (including without limitation, loss of profit or data for any reason,) arising from the inability to use the Website or any materials published thereon. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
No guarantees or warranties are made for any products reviewed by, endorsed by, or advertised on this Website. It is up to the manufacturer or supplier of such products to provide guarantees and/or warranties.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement and all other aspects of your use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and the Laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to any conflict of laws rules. You agree to notify Cyberwip of any actions or disputes relating to the Website to give Cyberwip time to address it before commencing legal action. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Province of British Columbia and the courts of the City of Vancouver, Canada.
Cyberwip reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time without notice as may be required to circumvent unforeseen circumstances or to meet legal requirements. Cyberwip’s only obligation for such changes is to post the changes on this document and indicate the date of change at the top of the document. If the changes are severe or significant enough (at Cyberwip’s sole discretion), a notice will be posted on the front-page notifying visitors of policy changes. It is the visitor’s responsibility to occasionally check this document’s Effective Date for changes. Changes will be effective the moment this document is updated unless stated otherwise in the document.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in force to the fullest extent provided by law.